1 day tour, St Petersburg. Ideal for cruise passengers.
I want you to join me on this pleasant relaxing tour of an authentic, rustic Russian Village. The real advantage to this is that you will be taken almost back in time, where you can converse with the local people, eat their types of food, perhaps, learn about Soviet times which you might not have known anything about.
One of the marvelous things about rural life is that there is no real pressure, nor bustle, no real deadline too adhere to.
In my country side (1hour drive from the city) we can visit also local market - its fun, I'm Sure tourist never been there. Local church - made of wood (Church of St. Peter and Pavel), very nice one, and I'll show you my favorite places at the river Oridege (in a childhood every summer I spend there)- it's very charming.
We'll see what Russians do in there everyday life.
9. 00 Meet at the ship or hotel
9. 00-10. 20 Drive to village Virica
10. 30-11. 00 Visit local market
11. 00-12. 00 Visit wooden monastery of Serafim Virickiy
12. 15-12. 40 Visit wooden church of St. Pete and Paul where I was baptized
13. 00-14. 00 Lunch
14. 30-15. 00 Walk by the Oredeg river (I will show my favorite parts)
15. 15-16. 00 Visit my mom's country house, meet my mom.
16. 00-17. 15 Drive back to the ship or hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship, holding a card with your name on it or in the hotel
End location: I will bring you back to your ship or to the hotel
Duration: 7 hours
sedan car or mini van
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 rubles - lunch
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great tour to see the Russian countryside. We really enjoyed our tie with Elena.