Private Tour Just for You - Visit Major Must-Sees in Hakone
Hakone is one of the most popular destinations in Japan. This tour is led by a professional local guide licensed by the Japan national tourism organization. In this tour, you can visit many great spots in just one day. Your tour is completely customizable, so feel free to tell us your preferences and we custom the tour for you.
You may choose 5 to 6 places to visit
- Meet at your hotel in Hakone or Odawara/Yumoto station
- Ride a cable car and see a great view of Mt. Fuji *depends on the weather
- Enjoy Lake Ashi boat cruise
- Visit Traditional Japanese Craft "Yosegi" store
- Eat Japanese food for lunch
- Visit 1260 years old Hakone Shinto Shrine
- Visit Onshi Hakone Park for beautiful Japanese gardens
- Walk the historical path of Old Tokaido
- Visit one of the oldest tea-houses (not tea room)
- Refresh in a local open air hot spring (pubulic bath) *Optional and we need to remove 1 or 2 places from the list to experience this hot spring
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: your hotel in Hakone or Odawara/Yumoto station
End location: your hotel in Hakone or Odawara/Yumoto station
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
1 day tour is usually between 6 - 7 hours depends on your interests. The duration might be affected by weather and traffic conditions.
I'm using Nissan's luxury mini van ELGRAND, with maximum passenger of 6 but 5 is more comfortable, leather seats and air-conditioner.
using public transportation or chartering a taxi are options for you to choose.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3800 JPY - - lunch for both of your group and the guide (around 1,500 JPY each)
- ticket for cable car (1,300 JPY) *optional
- ticket for Lake Ashi cruise (1,000- 1,500 JPY) *optional
- admission fee for hot-spring (1,670 JPY)*optional
I'm a licensed guide for only English, not other languages.
I'm not permitted to book a hotel room on behalf of the guests.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Shin K was fantastic. One of our best experiences in Japan! Great tour very interesting and informative. My wife and I highly recommend Shin K tours.He speaks perfect English.He is a delightful gentleman.We has a great day and Shin K made it memorable.Thank you so much Shin San. Sincerely John and Piper Crawford