I'll go with you as your private guide
There are many things to see in Puerto Rico. We can visit caves, lagoons, rivers, mangroves, coffee plantations, historic cities, archaeological sites, small towns, research centers, forests, among other places.
With this tour I will be your personal guide for a day. I will help you organize local tours, if you need. Just let me know where would you like to go, and we'll make it happen.
We will meet at a specified place (hotel, port or Airbnb) in the metro area.
It is up to you where you want to go.
Some suggestions are:
1) Arecibo (North coast of PR), where we can visit:
- Cueva Ventana (+$19pp),
- Arecibo Observatory (world's second largest radiotelescope) (+$12pp),
- a nice beach
- statue of Christopher Columbus (twice the size of the Statue of Liberty),
- Caguana archeological park,
- natural swiming pools (on a river)
- cruise Dos Bocas Lake
2) Loiza (East of San Juan):
-"Pinones" mangrove natural reserve,
- bike ride ($10pp)
- kayak on the lagoon ($15pp)
- Visit the Maria de la Cruz Cave Park ($6pp), learn how to dance "Bomba" (our local afro-american cultural dances),
- Samuel Lind Art Studio
- town of Loiza,
- if we have time we can either swim on the beach, or on a natural pool by the rain forest.
3) Anywhere else (send me a message)
I'll take you back to your place.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: According to the client's needs.
Duration: 7 hours
Am flexible with time. Is a full day tour. Do not want to start too early in the morning, nor return too late at night. We can negotiate the details.
We'll be travelling on an air conditioned 2011 Toyota Sienna minivan. Great condition. Very comfortable.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Could include food, admissions, etc.
Will change according to what we end up doing.