2-day excursion along Cusco city & The Sacred Valley of the inkas.
You will tour the highlights of Cusco city (11, 000 ft): Coricancha, the first Inca Temple in Cusco, then The great Cathedral of Cusco and The megalithic Inca Temple of Sacsayhuaman (12, 140 ft) (4. 30 hours tour).
The second day you will visit the more important sites in the Sacred Valley of The Incas.
Pisac Inca site, Pisac market, Ollantaytambo Inka site and Inka kiving city and finally Chinchero included a unique weaving show.
Day 1 - Cusco.
8. 30 hrs: Pick up from your Hotel.
Guided Visit: The Main Square, Coricancha & The Cathedral.
San Pedro Local Market.
Lunch time (not included).
15. 30 hrs: Drive up to Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Qenqo & Pucapucara and guided visit.
17. 00 hrs: Drop off at your Hotel in Cusco.
Day 2 - Sacred Valley tour
8. 30 hrs: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Pisac (9, 750 ft).
Photo Stop in San Cristobal Temple.
Awanacancha camelid center.
Photo stop in Taray.
Walking tour in Pisac Market and transfer to Pisac Inca site. Guided visit.
12. 30 hrs: Lunch time (not included).
Transfer to Ollantaytambo
14. 00 hrs: Guided visit in Ollantaytambo (9, 200 ft), considered one of the most important living museums in the world, perhaps the longest occupied town in the Americas.
Photo Stop in Qolqa.
15. 30 hrs: Drive up to Chinchero archaeological complex to visit to the palace of Inka Emperor Tupac Inca Yupanqui and the colonial church.
17. 30 hrs: Arrival to Cusco.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet up location: Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
End location: End location: I finish the tour also in your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 2 days
Flight cancellation or delays
Transportation Method: Toyota Corolla 2017.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - Entrance fee for Coricancha temple: US$ 5
Entrance fee for the Cathedral: US$ 10
BTG or the tourist general ticket: Sacsayhuaman, Tambmachay, Qenqo, Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
Lunch in Traditional Cusquenian Restaurant: US$ 15-20 per person.