I'm Elton, a local island-boy born and raised in Curaçao who would be more than glad to show you around his island.
As an avid traveller who has visited more than 70 countries so far (probably your country too), my love and appreciation for Curaçao only kept on growing as I travelled more and more. Meeting people from across the globe with different backgrounds and cultures is one of the things I enjoy the most. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to the island. It would be an honour to share all this love and appreciation with you and also teach you some Papiamentu if you're interested!
Feel free to request eventual customized activities so I can arrange it all.
I hope to see you soon! :-)
A Recent Review of this guide
Great guide with good information and a lot of flexibility!
- Certified tourguide (CTA: Curaçao Tourist Attendance certificate, 2011)
- Bachelor in Education (Geography) since 2005, including teaching experience since 2004.
- World-traveller: 77 countries visited across 6 continents.
- Experience as a guide since 2011
- I am not licensed to guide inside museums due to local regulations.
- My car can fit up to 4 people.