(Taman Ayun - Ulun Danu - Jatiluwih - Tanah Lot) Cultural Landscape of Bali as World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
Witnessing cultural landscape of Bali that consists of rice terraces and their water temples. Within the water temples, there is a cooperative water management system called the Subak system. This system is a manifestation of the Tri Hita Karana philosophy and listed as World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. The philosophy concept brings together the realms of the spirit, the human world and nature.
1. Taman Ayun is the royal water temple that is the largest and most impressive architectural structure of its type on the island.
2. Ulun Danu is the supreme water temple on the edge of Lake Beratan which is regarded as the ultimate origin of every spring and river.
3. Jatiluwih is a famous tourist destination with a breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. This site has been able to maintain SUBAK water irrigation system, the local culture heritage.
4. Tanah Lot is Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
1. Morning pick up from your hotel (time can be adjusted)
2. Taman Ayun
3. Ulun Danu
4. Jatiluwih + lunch
5. Tanah Lot
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Toyota Avanza 2015.
- 5 passenger seats
- Air conditioning
If your group is larger than 5 people, please send me a message, I will send you a customized tour with specific date, itinerary, number of travelers and price.
Bigger car available upon request.
Hi Ace 2017
- 12 passenger seats
- Air conditioning
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400000 IDR Indonesian Rupiahs - Approximately IDR 400000/person
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our guide Kenny was best, he told us everything about about Bali and the places we visited and any over random questions we threw at him. He was very professional in his job and made sure we got everywhere safely, thank you Kenny