Visit the magical Ring of Kerry with your local guide
Enjoy breathtaking scenery with plenty of photo oppertunities as we travel along valleys, mountains and stunning coastline on our journey around the majestic Iveragh Ring.
We will visit small town, view Blue Flagged Beaches as we progress along Irelands Wild Atlantic Way (the worlds longest continuos coastal drive) learning stories about the areas we travel through.
The Ring of Kerry is considered one of the finest drives in the world. From rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages and pastures green to peat bogs and picturesque mountain ranges. This peninsula illustrates all that is beautiful, wonderful and wild in our beloved motherland.
The variety of attractions makes this one of the most diverse and interesting day tours that one is likely to experience in their travel adventures. From ancient stone forts to landscapes carved out of rock by the Ice Age, from sparkling lakes to winding mountain passes our day trip shall be a highlight and shall ensure lasting memories of the beautiful Kingdom.
8. 00am Your luxury vehicle and sparkling guide will collect you from your agreed location
9. 30am We arrive in Kenmare, enjoy a stroll through this beautiful town and get a coffee.
10. 00 Depart Kenmare we travel towards the Black Valley and enjoy stunning views of this glacier wonder.
11. 00am We arrive in Sneem a picture postcard village.
11. 30am We travel on towards O'Carroll's cove and enjoy breathtaking scenery of the Beara peninsula as we make our way to Caherdaniel.
12. 30 We arrive in Waterville.
13. 00 We depart for Cahersiveen and enjoy lunch in a local pub/cafe.
14. 15. travelling towards Kells Bay we enjoy views of the Dingle Peninsula, enjoying an Irish coffee at the red fox and then onto the famous town of Kilorglan.
15. 30We travel towards Killarney taking in breathtaking views of the lakes and national park. Keep an eye out for the white tailed eagles.
16. 00 We depart for Cork once again after a stunning day taking in Irelands finest scenery.
17. 30. Return to City Centre Hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your City Centre Hotel
End location: Your City Centre Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Luxury New Mercedes V Class
State-of-the-art private, chauffer-driven vehicle and the dedicated services of an expert tour guide.
Complimentary bottled water.
Collection and return directly to your chosen city centre location.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - Lunch
Lunch can be enjoyed in a locally owned cafe/pub or restaurant. Usually costing between 10 to 15 Euros per person.
Refreshments or souvenirs along the journey.
Published Tours Max 6 persons
However, should you require a private tour for a larger group or family please do not hesitate to contact me for your customised private tour using a larger vehicle. Fee's for such tours will vary.