The Hanging Church - Abu Serga - Ben Ezra Synagogue - The Coptic Museum
Discover the ancient sites and culture of Coptic Christians on a private tour through Old Cairo.
You will be picked you in the early morning via private a/c van a great guided day tour Visiting Saint Sergius and Bacchus (Abu Serga) Church where the Holy family sort refuge then we get to see Ben Ezra one of the oldest synagogues in Cairo then we will get to see the hanging Church which is unique architectural construction a chance to Learn about Christian life in Egypt,
Coptic museum will be optional if you would like to get inside to see an old collection of christian Coptic antiques and icons.
You will have a free shopping time.
Close to the Coptic area located the oldest Mosque in Africa.
so you will have a look before going to take a sailing boat by the Nile.
lunch will be at Nile view restaurant.
- Private tour of the Coptic sites of Cairo
- Learn about the history of Christianity in Egypt
- See the oldest Christian church in Egypt, The Hanging Church
- Visit Abu Serga, one of the places the Holy family rested when fleeing Israel
- Ben Ezra Synagogue, one of the oldest synagogues in Egypt
- Visit to the Coptic Museum
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: your hotel lobby or Cairo airport with your name sign
End location: your hotel or your desired place in Cairo
Duration: 8 hours
Private A/C vehicle with an expert driver
• Pick up and drop off service.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• live tour guide service.
• Entrance fees
• Lunch meals
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All service taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Personal expenses, Nile sailing boat.
• Personal expenses.
• Nile sailing boat (optional)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tarek was a most excellent guide and companion for the day. We were able to visit Coptic Cairo as planned and also had time to see Old Cairo. He was very knowledgeable about the places we visited, as expected, and was also good company when discussing social, political and religious aspects of modern Egypt. When traveling, besides seeing art and monuments, I very much look forward to learning about current affairs. He well-deserves the 5 star rating I gave him!