Royal Heritage, Ravishing Nature and Glamour to be visited with a deluxe Mercedes Van
Leave Lisbon to visit one of the most attractive areas of Portugal, so close to the capital.
In Lisbon surroundings, just 30 minutes drive. Sintra is a former retreat of the Portuguese royalty.
Here, you will find a lush forest with amazing parks and fairy tale palaces.
Our tour is customized so we present all possible options, sites to visit: Pena romantic Palace and park, Royal National Palace of Sintra, Regaleira Palace and park, Moors Castle, Monserrat Park with Palace, Capuchos or Cork convent. These sites can be visited in a full day day of 8 hours, however if you do not wish to rush we may pick some of them and visit it in a relaxing way.
This is a sample of all the sites in Sintra:
• SINTRA NATIONAL PALACE in the centre of Sintra, the initial building was a Moorish palace. Profound architectural modifications were done during the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries.
• PENA PALACE AND PARK, pioneer of the romantic palaces, dating from middle XIX century. One of the most visited palaces in Portugal and considered one of the most beautiful in Europe. Surrounded by a lush park.
• SINTRA MOORISH CASTLE built 9th century, by the Moors. Due to its privileged location, it allows magnificent views over Sintra and the sea.
• CAPUCHOS CONVENT built among trees and blocks of granite, which are part of the building itself. Founded in 1560, the small cells, the cork-coating on doors, are proof of the Faith and humbleness of the Franciscan.
• QUINTA DA REGALEIRA a fascinating simbolic estate
• MONSERRATE PARK AND PALACE Conceived in a romantic environment it is today an importante botanic museum
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel, pier or other location in Lisbon area.
End location: Drop Off at your end
Duration: 8 hours
This full day tour may take longer however the openning times of monuments should be taken into consideration. Each extra hour 25 Euros.
Mercedes Viano Van , an 8 seater Van. Extremely confortable with fully air conditioned and individual leather chairs.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
31 Euros - This is the cost of a combined ticket in high season including Moors castle, National palace, Pena palace and Montserrate .
Each site has diferent fees depending on the season, and weather is there a complete or a partial visist.
I do have no restrictions.
As a National Official Tour guide I may give tours all over Portugal.
I am also certified to conduct Tours in Spain and the rest of Europe ( I have led Tours in France and Italy ).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank Carla for a wonderful tour by Lisboa, Sinatra and Cascais, we enjoin very much and wish we can come back and you would take us all over your beautiful Portugal. Gracias, obrigada