Walk through the story with an archaeologist - Skip the line admission fees included
A walk through the Ancient Rome.
This tour is designed to cover the best of Ancient Rome, the Colosseum, the Imperial Fora, The Palatine Hill and much more of the ancient part of the Eternal City.
- Meet me at the Colosseum
- Visit of the Colosseum, going to the second ring where you can admire a panoramic view of the insides of the monuments, overlooking the square below, with an overview of the large base and of the remains of the colonnade and the walls of the largest Roman Temple dedicated to Venus and Rome. With the street of the Imperial Fora on one side and the Arch of Constantine, the Palatine Hill and Via Triumphalis on the other side.
- Once out of the Colosseum you can admire closer the arch of Constantine, going towards the Velian Hill, through the Arch of Titus and up to the Palatine Hill one of the most ancient parts of the city.
- We will then go to the Roman Forum, the old centre of public life, with the Basilica of Maxentius, the House of Vestals, the Temple of Antoninus and Faustina and the Altar of Caesar.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Outside Colosseum Metro Station next to the green newspaper box.
End location: Piazza Venezia
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
- My private guidance for the entire duration of the tour
- Skip the line admission fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - The price shown is per person in case you desire to have lunch in a typical restaurant (not obliged to stop).
- Meals and drinks
All my tours can be customized according to your needs, so contact me for any information!