I come with the guarantee that I won't be boring you too much with an out of the book speech or with endless museum visits as, me too, I am a beginner globetrotter and I know that travel is not just about remembering dates or staying in enclosed spaces for a long time (although, I have to admit here, that kind of gives me a great pleasure while caving. . . ).
So why travel with me, you ask? Because:
- I am licensed, experienced and insured;
- The regions I'm guiding in are my backyard and I enjoy sharing it with others;
- By respecting the people, the local culture and the places I visit, I make sure not only to play my role in making the world a better one, but also to enhance and enrich your travel experience;
- I come with the expertise, you come with the freedom of choice;
- With me you'll get the best local experiences while you are comfortable, well fed and informed;
- Having meals, transport, sightseeing and entry fees included in the tour cost allows you to keep your peace of mind and live the moment.
Wishing you all a safe journey, with fun companions and great light for taking pictures, I'm welcoming you to my Romania!
- Tour Guide & Tour Agent Certificate
- National Tour Guide Certificate
- Travel Manager Certificate
- Tour Operator License
- Liability Insurance
I am not permitted to guide at the House of the Parliament (Bucharest) and Brukenthal Museum (Sibiu) as these two institutions only use their own guides.