New Caledonia Capital City sightseeing Tour!
This is the perfect tour for those who're searching for an overall tour of Noumea City and its surroundings.
We'll go up the hill to catch beautiful lookout of the city and its surroundings
Through the tour, I will be leading you through the useful spots in town: museums, shopping, walking paths, taxi boats. . .
In 3 hours you'll be set to know the best tips in town!
And for those who're staying longer on the island, I will give you recommendations on the delicious restaurants and day activities.
Feel free to ask any questions before the tour in order for me to make it as comfortable as possible.
- Pick up at the preferable location
- Tour of the bay and the leisure side of the city called Anse Vata
- The fruits & vegetable market and the fish market on the port side (closes at 12. 00)
- Visit of the city center and its colonial houses
- Visit of the old council museum. City lookout
- Drop off to the pick up point
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at the cruise terminal, hotel or place of accommodation.
End location: Same location as for the pick up unless specified
Duration: 3 hours
The usual car I use is a Chevrolet Captiva that can accommodate 4 pers. A/C confort
Pick up, sightseeing, guide, transport and govt taxes.
I will leave you at initial pick-up location or your preferred location within Noumea
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 Pacific Franc - This is only if you'd like to purchase things along the tour as drinks, souvenirs...
No extra is required for this tour