Nature and Wildlife, Hiking and Walking, Adventure / Active
Kid Friendly: No. Children must be supervised by a parent and please feel free to let me know if you have any other special needs.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
the Authentic Unspoiled Chinese Great Wall Tour will Become a Special Life-time Memory---Guaranteed!
Chenjiapu Great Wall is located in Yanqing County and it is extremely picturesque, wonderfully quiet and absolutely unspoiled. Usually we will only meet a few hikers on the wall, sometimes nobody in sight. It is a three-hour hike - exactly how you romantics dream of experiencing the Wall. This hike also offers the chance to explore China's peaceful yet spectacular countryside.
Highlights of this hike:
1. Explore the wild Great Wall which is off the beaten path;
2. This section of wall is completely untouched and almost devoid of tourists, allowing for a serene walk;
3. Awesome views for photographers;
4. Great challenge for experienced hikers;
5. Home-made Chinese lunch at a local farmer's guest house;
6. No commission shopping stops.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: the hotel
End location: the hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Weather and traffic may affect this tour.
Air-conditioned vehicles: car, van or coach. (It depends on the number of people.)
1. the whole day's transportation with a professional driver and a clean car or van;
2. the entry fees;
3. the professional English-speaking tour guide;
4. mineral water;
5. A Chinese family cooking style lunch.
I can take larger groups. Please click 'ask a question' to get a quote.
souvenirs and other personal items.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I was delighted with my 3 days of touring in Beijing with Sonia ! She was prompt, knowledgeable and sensitive to my requests! We saw the sights I requested along with off the beaten track ones I had hoped for. We even had delicious, local meals - and at reasonable prices. I highly recommend Sonia as a guide. Paula