Let's explore this most popular tour of Kazakhstan together
You have 1 full day free in Almaty for traveling and want to see something really worth seeing - then this trip is for you. Charyn Canyon is 200 km far from Almaty, it is unique natural sight. Its quite far and might seems challenging. However, you will get there by a comfortable SUV with air conditioning and with really entertaining guide. Furthermore, the diversity of landscapes won't get you bored. We will pass through historical places where significant events in Kazakhs history had happened. Besides landscapes and history, there is road bazar with sweets, shashlik and samsa.
Once we get the canyon we will leave our car on parking spot and go hiking 2. 5 km one way inside the canyon until we reach the river and Eco Park village resort. Charyn river is fast flowing refreshingly cool one where you can swim and sunbathe on the shore. In that case please don't forget your swimming suits.
8. 00 pick up from your place
9. 30 first stop on the journey at Road Bazar of Baiseit village for the short excursion, getting some snacks and sanitary.
11. 30 arrival to Charyn Canyon National Park. Getting ready for 3 hours hiking in the canyon. 5 km walking overall with a medium level of hiking.
12. 30 reaching the end of the canyon where the fast-flowing Charyn river and the hotel Eco Park village. Lunchtime.
13. 30 start to hike back to the parking spot where we rich or car.
14. 30 leaving the canyon back to Almaty
18. 00 reaching your place in Almaty
*The itinerary might change any time by your preferences.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Tour duration is usually 8-10 hours depends on the walking speed of the group.
You will have SUV Land Cruiser 100VX, 2003, 5 seats, air-condition, 4WD.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 KZT - Entrance fee 1000 KZT (2.60 USD)
Snacks and lunch 4000 KZT (10.50 USD) optional
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks