Amazing Paris view and charming streets full of history!
Discover this fantastic neighborhood where famous artists used to live, where one of the most expensive Parisian wine is made, where famous movies have been recorded and where the world most famous cabarets was born!
Montmartre is full of history and charm. Get to know the real popular Parisian spirit and the stories of one of the most interesting areas of the City of Lights.
(In case I am not available this tour can also be delivered as is by my colleague Sol G. )
We will meet at the famous metro station "Abbesses" and this will be the start of our fun discovery where you'll see:
- "I love you wall" (Le mur des Je t'aime)
- rue de martyrs and crypte de Saint Denis*
- Sacre Coeur basilica
- Typical parisian square and back streets of Montmartre
- Old cabaret*
- Maison Rose*
- Artists Square (Place de Tertre)
- Moulin de la Galette*
- Bateau Lavoir*
- Moulin Rouge*
During the walk you'll have time to get a snack, a coffee or a quick lunch break if you wish to.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at the bench next merry-go-round at the exit of metro station Abbesses (line 12).
* If you would prefer me to meet you at your hotel or any other address in Paris please let me know so I can customize this tour for you.
End location: In front of the Moulin Rouge which is at metro station "Blanche" (line 2).
* If you would prefer to finalize the tour at any other place in Paris please let me know so I can customize this tour for you.
Duration: 3 hours
We will walk during the whole tour.
To go up the half of the hill there is a funicular (tram) available which we can take if you prefer.
- my service as private guide
- my personal list of recommended restaurants
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2 Euro - This expense is Optional: If you prefer taking the funicular (tram) to go up the hill instead of walking it will cost 1,8 euros per person.
Any snacks or souvenirs that you might want to buy.
I do not offer museum tours.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a wonderful tour. Pamela was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous & had so many interesting stories. Thank you! Sue & Eliot White