Local Guiding experience in Cartagena colombia
Hi, welcome to "La Heroica" (The Heroic)!
Cartagena de Indias is an amazing city, full of history and stories. An amazing wall that guarded the city is now one of its special appeals. Beautiful colonial houses with vertical gardens and big balconies, "Plazas" (squares) everywhere and a huge military fort.
As your private tour guide, we will visit the main touristic spots all around the city. We'll ride in a private car, with a driver, making stops on the most representative places and wherever the group wants to stop.
Contact me for more information.
Note that the tour is completely customizable and may be affected by weather conditions.
My itinerary proposal:
- Meeting Point: Use the pedestrian path that leads to the DUTY-FREE, and along the walkway is the meeting point with the Staff holding your sign. for more info please see the meeting point map in the photo album. Please Don't take the shuttle.
- Pick up at the port/hotel or Upon Request.
- Castillo San Felipe de Barajas photo stop.
- Tour through the neighborhoods of Castillogrande, Bocagrande, and Laguito.
- Stop at local jewelry specialized in Colombian Emeralds. "Optional".
- Walking tour through the Walled City.
~ Plaza San Diego
~ Plaza Fernandez de Madrid
~ Teatro de Heredia Square.
- Walk toward Don Sancho Street
~ Plaza Simón Bolívar
~ The Big Cathedral.
~ Plaza Santo Domingo
- Sculpture of Gertrudis
~ Plaza San Pedro
~ San Pedro Claver Square.
~ Plaza de Los Coches.
- Stop for a Drink. (10-15 min )
~ Clock Tower
~ Portal de Los Dulces etc.
Drop off at the desired destination.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Cruisers: Please use the Pedestrian Path that leads to the DUTY-FREE SHOP, along the walkway is the meeting point with the staff holding your Sign. for more details, please check the Meeting Point Map in the photo album. Hotel Passengers: please Provide Address or Hotel Name.
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Cruiser: I will drop you off in the Port or upon your request. Hotel passengers: Hotel Lobby or upon request.
Duration: 4 hours
Arrival of the Ship at the Port Might affect the starting time of the Tour.
Modern Private air-conditioned Van.
If you need a Bigger Transportation (for a larger group) Please Inquire with a Message for a Quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40000 COP - Local food price in a Restaurant in the Colonial City.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Daniel is one of the best tour guides we have ever had. He is knowledgeable, personable, accommodating, and, most of all, caring. He's a pleasure to be with. Whatever your preferences may be, he'll see that you have a great time. Cartagena is lovely, and Daniel is the best way to see it.