I am married to a Cappadocian and have a 3-year old daughter.
I live in Cappadocia with my small family. I am both the chief partner of our family tour company and an official guide. I do give Private Guide services that offer Private tours all over Cappadocia in particular and all over Turkey as well.
With such responsibilities based on satisfaction, safety, comfort, interest and needs of my guests, I would like to welcome and lead you to memorable moments in Cappadocia or else where in Turkey.
Guiding has ever sounded more than a business to me. I have always regarded myself as a traveler and looked at things from a traveler's perspective. Honestly, this perception has so far created pleasing results. I have made lots of friends this way, which makes me so happy indeed.
*Listen to the others
*Move and Act
Not only Cappadocia?
Should you like to enjoy your time in Istanbul of poems and historians, Nemrut National Park and Göbeklitepe near Euphrates(the oldest temple of the World), Ephesus (the best preserved open air ancient ruins of Turkey), Gaziantep (the richest mosaic museum of the world) as well as many other sites, it will all be a pleasure for me.
Or any other options suitable to you?
We can of course gear any tour together with you to your special needs or interests and tendencies.
I love this: "Chance favors the prepared minds".
So, please do not hesitate to contact me via mail for further assistance or questions as you are getting prepared for an enjoyable excursion, sightseeing, walking through the splendid valleys, horse-back riding or all-in-one adventures in Cappadocia, or an itenerary unique for you.
Eventually, accept or not, I would like to take this occasion to thank you all for reading these pages and spending your very valuable time.
***In accordance with the recent amendments of laws regarding tour guiding in Turkey, the guides are not allowed to directly sell tours. So, please note that the tours quaranteed here are to be via an officialy registered (A Class) Tourism & Travel agency.
A Recent Review of this guide
Oğuzhan was a most gracious and wonderful guide. He brings an academic's knowledge of Turkish history and is completing a Ph.D. He went out of his way to help us celebrate a special anniversary at a wonderful Turkish restaurant in Goreme, where we were entertained by a talented musical trio to a lovely evening. Book Oğuzhan, if you want a detailed and fun trip in Cappadocia. He is an amazing guide who went beyond what we expected. Thank you Oğuzhan for making our trip so special!
* A "National Tourist Guide License" issued by Turkish Federation of Chambers of Tour Guides in accordance with Turkish Laws regarding the profession.
* Co-Author of "Ancient History of Anatolia (Turkey)", launched in Turkish (together with Prof. Dr. L. G. Gökçek)
* A certificate of Proficiency in Cappadocia's Valleys & Hiking jointly given by Turkish Federation of Chambers of Tour Guides and Nevşehir (Cappadocia) Professional Tour Guides Chamber.
* Proficiency Expedition in South Eastern Turkey organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkish Republic.
* Nevşehir HBV University, Attending a Ph.D program in History.
* Nevsehir University, Master's Degree, History
* Anadolu University, B.A. Degree, English Language Teaching
* Kocaeli University, Vocational College, Guidance in Tourism
* A certificate of photoghraphy & videotape.