I am married to a Cappadocian and have a one-year old daughter.
Living in Cappadocia with my small family, I do give Private Guide services that offer Private tours all over Cappadocia in particular and all over Turkey as well.
With such responsibilities based on satisfaction, safety, comfort, interest and needs of my guests, I would like to welcome and lead you to memorable moments in Cappadocia or else where in Turkey.
Guiding has ever sounded more than a business to me. I have always regarded myself as a traveler and looked at things from a traveler's perspective. Honestly, this perception has so far created pleasing results. I have made lots of friends this way, which makes me so happy indeed.
*Listen to the others
*Move and Act
Not only Cappadocia?
Should you like to enjoy your time in Istanbul of poems and historians, Nemrut National Park and Göbeklitepe near Euphrates(the oldest temple of the World), Ephesus (the best preserved open air ancient ruins of Turkey), Gaziantep (the richest mosaic museum of the world) as well as many other sites, it will all be a pleasure for me.
Or any other options suitable to you?
We can of course gear any tour together with you to your special needs or interests and tendencies.
I love this: "Chance favors the prepared minds".
So, please do not hesitate to contact me via mail for further assistance or questions as you are getting prepared for an enjoyable excursion, sightseeing, walking through the splendid valleys, horse-back riding or all-in-one adventures in Cappadocia, or an itenerary unique for you.
Eventually, accept or not, I would like to take this occasion to thank you all for reading these pages and spending your very valuable time.
***In accordance with the recent amendments of laws regarding tour guiding in Turkey, the guides are not allowed to directly sell tours. So, please note that the tours quaranteed here are to be via an officialy registered Tourism & Travel agency.
A Recent Review of this guide
Oguzhan was very helpful and knowledgeable of Cappadocia's history. He shared more than just the basic info on the places that we visited. He paced the visits and journey meeting our requests and needs which were most helpful given that we were travelling with 4 children. Very enjoyable and insightful tour with a helpful and accommodating guide.We enjoyed it very much, Terima Kasih!
* A "National Tourist Guide License" issued by Turkish Federation of Chambers of Tour Guides in accordance with Turkish Laws regarding the profession.
* A certificate of Proficiency in Cappadocia's Valleys & Hiking jointly given by Turkish Federation of Chambers of Tour Guides and Nevşehir (Cappadocia) Professional Tour Guides Chamber.
* Proficiency Expedition in South Eastern Turkey organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkish Republic.
* Nevşehir HBV University, Attending a Ph.D program in History.
* Nevsehir University, Master's Degree, History
* Anadolu University, B.A. Degree, English Language Teaching
* Kocaeli University, Vocational College, Guidance in Tourism
* A certificate of photoghraphy & videotape.