Safari Game Drive and the BIG 5 animals
Get up close to a large diversity of wildlife on an African Safari!
Only a few hours away from Cape Town - spend a few hours enjoying the ultimate in wildlife experience at a Safari lodge in the Western Cape. Exotic food and cultures can be enjoyed in this wild, malaria-free area.
• Scrumptious African Buffet Lunch
• Viewing wildlife on a game drive in an open Safari vehicle.
• View the Big 5
• Wonderful photographic opportunities
• Guests are picked up at the doorstep of their hotel
• Transfer to Safari lodge
• Book in at Safari reception
• Welcome drinks and snacks on arrival
• Depart on an exciting 3 hour Game Drive in 4x4 open vehicle
• Buffet lunch—traditional SA food
• Relax at the pool or a visit to the Curio shop
• Transfer to hotels or to evening activities
Enjoy the relaxing scenic drive to the private safari lodge. Your day at the lodge begins with a welcome coffee/tea/cool drinks, snacks and warm hospitality.
Embark on a game drive conducted by a highly experienced game ranger in a 4x4 safari game viewing vehicle. After building up an appetite on the game drive, a traditional South African buffet lunch is served at the Safari lodge next to the pool. Time for a swim or to browse in the Curio shop.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Clients are picked up from their accommodation or by arrangement in the greater Cape Town area and at the end of the tour.
End location: Clients are dropped off at their final destination by arrangement.
Duration: 9 hours
Hyundai station-wagon 8 seater, air-conditioned, new.
• Pickup and return to agreed destination at your convenience anywhere in Cape Town
• Transport takes place in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
• Water on board at all times
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 ZAR - Curios and gifts
• Safari day package, drinks and purchases of a personal nature
• Please enquire as to current rates for the Safari.