Full Day Scenic Peninsula Tour
The Cape Peninsula is wild and unspoilt landscape, with spectacular and unforgettable views
Driving through the wonders of the Peninsula is a magical experience. The Cape Of Good Hope is reached by driving along the beautiful scenic False Bay route.
The Constantia Valley, home to the Oldest Wine Farm in South Africa is renowned for its charm and excellent wines.
• Seal Island Ferry cruise
• Chapman's Peak Drive
• Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope
• Simonstown - Boulders Beach - Penguins
• The Constantia Valley for Wine tasting
• Pick-up at the doorstep of your hotel
• Depart scenic drive to Hout Bay
• Ferry trip to Seal Island
• Drive to Cape Point via Chapman's Peak Drive
• Funicular ride or climb to Lighthouse and walk around Cape Point
• Drive to Boulders Beach/Simonstown
• Visit Penguins at Boulders Beach
• Lunch at the renowned Steenberg Wine Estate in The Constantia Valley
• For Sundowners a visit to Cape Point Wine Estate and a Wine Tasting experience.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
My vehicle is a comfortable - Brand New Luxury - 8-seater minivan.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 ZAR - To cover Entrances and Lunch.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Clive was an outstanding tour guide. His vehicle was prectically new and was sparkling clean. Clive was very knowledgeable of all the sites and always knew the best routes to take to minimize delays and maximize our time. He was well versed in the history of South Africa and of the current events happening in the country. He was always flexible and respectful of our time. We would use him again without reservation.