Explore The UNESCO Heritage Site: World Biosphere Reserve
Vam Sat Mangrove Forest is an ideal eco-tourism destination, listed as the World Network of Biosphere Reserves by UNESCO, hosting more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of flora. . This day trip to the mangrove forests and visit colony of bats, bird sanctuary (during the nesting season from April to Oct annually) and other wild animals of the Eco-system of Can Gio. Can Gio Eco-tour is a wonderful escape from the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, ideal for reconnecting with nature, relaxed exploration and wildlife-spotting.
I will pick you up at your hotel then depart to Vam Sat mangrove forest in Can Gio Town.
- 9:30 am Arrive in Vam Sat station:
- Go on a sightseeing at "Can Gio mangrove forest " by boat and enjoyed the river scenery, the specific botanical system of mangrove forest and many kinds of catching fish and crab. . . at the same time you will pass LO REN river, VAM SAT river.
- Visiting the bats biosphere reserve and enjoy crab fishing.
- Climb and conquer TANG BONG tower and view all the sight of Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve.
- Have lunch at VAM SAT restaurant with many specific dishes of freshwater food - seafood of mangrove forest , leisure time.
- 13:00: Visit " Crocodile farm " ( special have a lilac crocodile species noted in Red Book ), discover the process of brooding crocodile eggs and visit little crocodiles. Play the strong thrill feeling game " sit on the yacht and angle the crocodiles. "
- 14:00 Get in a car , go back City Center.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Saigon City Center
End location: Saigon City Center
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Minivan: Innova (1-2 persons).
Minibus: Mescedes Printer, For Transit (3-12 persons).
Bus: Isuzu ( above 12 persons)
-Private transportation with A/C
-Local English speaking tour guide
-Lunch at a local restaurant
-Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
-Private boat trip
-All entrance fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 usd - To buy some souvenirs, personal expenses: local foods, fruits, drinks...
-Drinks are not included with any meal