To have nice and special spirtual experience at the holy land, specialy in the place where Jesus him self lived and preached for three years (the Galilee).
to have re-marriage experience at the same place where Jesus went for a marriage and made the his first merical as a precious gift for the new couple.
the same water that Jesus got baptised in will also baptise you, will visit his home and his Synagoue.
for me its always special and amazing adventure to be in all these places, so I am sure it will be for you as well.
* drive from your location to the Franciscan church in cana for visiting and for re-marriage.
*drive to the baptisim site at the jordan to get baptised
* drive to the church of mount beatitudes, the place of the sermony on the mountain
* drive to tabgha church, the church of the five loafs and the two fish mirical.
* drive to the primacy church.
*drive to the town of juses (capernaum).
* ability to to visit more places (will coast you extra entrance fee) like the 2000 years old boat (25shekels per person extra entrance fee),
the archiological park of the city of kurazim the biblical city (22 shekels extra entrance fee),
the town of maria magdalena "Magdala" first cintury town (15 shekels extra entrance fee).
* drive back and drop you at your location.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: Your centrally Located Hotel/Accommodation
End location: End location: Your centrally Located Hotel/Accommodation
Duration: 9 hours
* My car is Huyndai i20, year 2014, excelent mode, air conditioned.
*My services as your private licensed tour guide.
*Private Transportation (fuel and parking fees included).
*Personal Expenses such as souvenirs, meals and drinks.
*5$ for the re-marriage at cana church
*10$ for the baptisim robe
*40 shekels entrance fee for the churches of the sea of galilee.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nael is a tour guide you would feel very comfortable to be with. He is flexible to tourists schedule, responsive and zealous about his job. I looked at a few more advertised touring companies before Nael. He is one of the very few ones accept requests of alternative tour sites (within the same route I think). Me and my relatives were very happy with his services. From the earlier pick up to end of tour drop off at bus station Nael showed his sincerity and knowledge. I highly recommend his services.