The most famous pathway in the world
El Caminito del Rey is the most spectacular natural beauty spot and one of the most visited in the world. This is a canyon carved by the river Gualdhore in limestone and dolomite. The boardwalks and a hanging footbridge that stands at 100 overage meters height, at some point 10 meters wide and 400 meters deep along 7 km as well as steep walls, make many visitors feel inevitably dizzy. This already makes it breathtaking and attractive.
It is one of the places that generate not only images in your memory but also experiences and feelings that last forever, totally guaranteed.
After the visit, you will have the option to join two optional tours:
- Discover the history hidden behind the remains of the mythical Bobastro Fortress: old Christian city during the Omeyya Caliphate carved in stone;
- Kayaking tour in the reservoir of Guadalhorce and if you have still energy we can work out the arms in the crystalline water of Guadalhorce reservoir.
- We will arrive at the Caminito del Rey by car and then a bus provided by the organization will bring us to the starting point
- We will start walking along the path and then continuing for about 7 km
- We will see the beautiful canyon and the wildlife around
- On the way, you will be amazed by the waterfalls
- We will cross the bridge and enjoy the beauty of nature
- In the end, the bus provided by the organization brings us to the car park.
Bobastro Fortress visit
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your accommodation in Sevilla or as closer as possible.
End location: At your accommodation in Sevilla or as closer as possible.
Duration: 10 hours 30 min.
Only when is very windy the activity could be canceled but it hardly ever happened (just once or twice a year). In this case, you will get the refund of your payment.
Comfortable 8 seater Peugeot Expert Combi. Aircon, heating, radio, comfortable spacious brand new vehicle, microphone incorpated for the guide.
- Comfortable Private van 8 places (fuel, parking, insurance)
- My Services as Official Mountain Guide during the whole full day tour.
- The entrance fee of Caminito del Rey and the renting of all the equipment (helmet)
- Bottle of water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euros - For lunch.
- The "Bobastro fortress" is 25 euros per person (optional)
- The kayaking tour is 40 euros per person (optional) and includes the oar, helmet and life jacket.