Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Grand Bazaar & King Tut
If you have a few hours in Cairo and you would like to see as much of the city as you can, experience the local culture, try the mouth-watering food, go around with a passionate tour guide . . . You've come to the right place. It's my pleasure to take a very good care of you and give you a deep insight into the lives of the people who have been living in Cairo for 5000 years!!!
I have been taking layover tours 24/7 for over ten years. It doesn't matter what time you arrive at Cairo airport, you will still find me. I will stay with you all the time, show you around and help you make the most of your time. Just kindly write to me and I will customize a fantastic hassle free tour for you. I will manage your tight time in a way that will make you happy, safe and comfortable. You will go back to Cairo airport with a big smile on your face and wonderful memories of Cairo.
- Pick-up at Cairo airport.
- Drive to the Pyramids. See the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus.
- Go across the Sahara Desert and take fantastic pictures.
- Proceed to the Sphinx and see the Valley Temple.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant (optional - you pay extra).
- Visit the Egyptian Museum. Have a guided tour of the Museum.
- Proceed to Khan El-Khalili Souq (the Grand Bazaar). Go around the Bazaar and soak up the culture.
- Go back to the airport of Cairo.
- You are most welcome to swap any of the above-mentioned sites for other ones you find more interesting.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cairo airport . I will be waiting for you OUTSIDE the Terminal. I will be holding a sign with your name on it.
End location: Cairo airport
Duration: 10 hours
It's my pleasure to do more than 10 hours. No worries.
- Transportation by A/C modern, clean and comfortable limousine/van/minibus with a professional driver from Cairo.
- Entrance fees
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Airport tolls
- All my services as your private tour guide
- Mineral water
- Car park tickets
- Taxes and permissions
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Egyptian pounds - Lunch and beverages
- Going into the Pyramids and the Solar Boat
- The Mummy Room & photography at the Museum
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our family of 3 had an amazing private tour with Tarek during a long layover in Cairo. Tarek tailored the tour to suit our schedule and interests. He offered helpful suggestions on how to maximize our time and the enjoyment of the sites. Importantly for us, he did not take us to any perfume or papyrus shops that seem to be a staple of Egyptian tours. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and provided excellent service. We strongly recommend Tarek for anyone considering a tour in Cairo or the region.