Cairo & Luxor Highlights in 4 Days
Take a life-time trip to Cairo and Luxor and see the best treasures of Egypt. Do the enigmatic Giza Pyramids, and the Sphinx, which have fascinated Man for thousands of years. The Great Pyramid was built from the inside out!! This is what a French architect, Jean-Pierre Houdin, thinks. We will talk about that and other theories as well. At the Egyptian Museum we will see the breath-taking collection of King Tut and many other masterpieces.
In Luxor we will visit the best attractions: the massive complex of Karnak temples, Luxor temple, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut's temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Luxor is a beautiful town with so much history and culture. The good news is Luxor is much smaller, quieter and more peaceful than Cairo. You will thoroughly enjoy doing it.
This short trip will enable to have an insight into the history, culture and civilization of ancient and modern Egypt.
- Pick up at Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer to Cairo airport and fly to Luxor
- Transfer to your hotel in Luxor
- Visit following the archaeological sites: Karank Temples, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut's Temple
- Transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The lobby of the hotel
End location: The lobby of the hotel
Duration: 4 days
You have to be able to get in and out of a car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Egyptian Pounds - Meals