Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Grand Bazaar & King Tut
If you have a few hours in Cairo and you would like to see as much of the city as you can, experience the local culture, try the mouth-watering food, go around with a passionate tour guide . . . You've come to the right place. It's my pleasure to take a very good care of you and give you a deep insight into the lives of the people who have been living in Cairo for 5000 years!!!
I have been taking layover tours 24/7 for over ten years. It doesn't matter what time you arrive at Cairo airport, you will still find me. I will stay with you all the time, show you around and help you make the most of your time. Just kindly write to me and I will customize a fantastic hassle free tour for you. I will manage your tight time in a way that will make you happy, safe and comfortable. You will go back to Cairo airport with a big smile on your face and wonderful memories of Cairo.
- Pick-up at Cairo airport.
- Drive to the Pyramids. See the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus.
- Go across the Sahara Desert and take fantastic pictures.
- Proceed to the Sphinx and see the Valley Temple.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant (optional - you pay extra).
- Visit the Egyptian Museum. Have a guided tour of the Museum.
- Proceed to Khan El-Khalili Souq (the Grand Bazaar). Go around the Bazaar and soak up the culture.
- Go back to the airport of Cairo.
- You are most welcome to swap any of the above-mentioned sites for other ones you find more interesting.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cairo airport. I will be waiting for you OUTSIDE the Terminal. I will be holding a sign showing your name.
End location: Cairo airport.
Duration: 10 hours
It's my pleasure to do more than 10 hours. No worries.
- Transportation by A/C modern, clean and comfortable limousine/van/minibus with a professional driver from Cairo.
- All my services as your private tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Airport tolls
- Mineral water
- Car park tickets
- Taxes and permissions
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Egyptian pounds - Lunch and beverages.
- Going into the Pyramids and the Solar Boat
- The Mummy Room & photography at the Museum
- Lunch and beverages
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What a wonderful experience. Tarek is a charming, well spoken host that showered us with interesting facts. We spent a very short stop over in Cairo, and he was able to accommodate us and make the most of our short stay. Highly recommended to all!