Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Nile Cruise
Egypt is the land of mystery and magic. It's a little wonder Egypt is on everybody's travelling list. This tour will give you an insight into ancient and modern Egypt, seeing Egypt's best heritage with a guide who has a passion for history and culture.
We will start off in Cairo where you will see Cairo's best attractions: the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and Revolution Square .
Then we will fly into Upper Egypt where we will stay on a Nile cruise ship. Upper Egypt is quieter than Cairo. There we will visit the famous, beautiful and impressive sites, namely Karank Temples, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut's Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, the High Dam and Philae Temples.
- Pick up at Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer to Cairo airport and fly to Upper Egypt
- Transfer to Nile cruise boat (three nights on the ship)
- Visit the archaeological sites: Karank Temples, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut's Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple and the High Dam
- Transfer to airport to fly back to Cairo. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Transfer to Cairo airport and fly back home
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The lobby of the hotel
End location: The lobby of the hotel
Duration: 7 days
- Three nights in a four-star hotel in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- Three nights on a five-star cruise ship in Upper Egypt on full board basis
- Two domestic flights
- Entrance fees to the sites
- All my services as your private tour guide and egyptologist for the entire holiday
- My two domestic flights, my accommodation and my expenses
- Transportation for the entire tour by an A/C vehicle
- Taxes and permissions
- Car park tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Egyptian Pounds - Beverages and meals
- Going into the Pyramids of Giza and the Solar Boat
- The mummy room and photography in the Museum
- The tomb of King Tutankhamoun
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I chose Tarek to be my tour guide for my 11- day vacation throughout Egypt, and I could not have made a better decision than this. From the point of picking me up from the airport to bringing me back on the last day he made me feel extremely welcome and happy to be in Egypt. He displayed a level of professionalism and overall demeanor that made me feel very comfortable, and this cannot be overstated. If you are ever in Egypt, I highly recommend Tarek as your guide. I would rate him 6 stars if I could.