Discover the city like a local.
Discover the highlights of the city, walking and moving by bus and subway, in other words, moving as locals!. Mix with the "porteños", guided by a real one and feeling the particular lifestyle of the argentines. In this tour we tour by the beautiful Buenos Aires, during the day, I will give you a deep explanation about our history, our country and our culture, allowing you to understand this people who live in this lost part of the world!!!
THIS TOUR IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR APRIL TO OCTOBER
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I meet you at your hotel or accomodation
End location: Your hotel or accomodation
Duration: 7 hours
traffic and weather can affect the duration of teh tour
we move walking, by bus, train or subway. If you prefer to get a taxi, the price is not included.
Public transportation tickets and my fee as you guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 AR$ - You should bring some money for lunch, water, etc. Almost all of the places in Buenos Aires accept U$D cash and credit card.
- Snacks, bottled water, etc.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My son and I did the 7 hour walking/public transportation tour with Andres. The tour was excellent. We saw everything. Andres was very well informed of the history of the city, and it's historical people. His English is excellent and his descriptions of the places we visited and the important people from Buenos Aires history was really informative. We also had a great lunch break. Andres, thank you for a great tour!