Private tour up to 3 people
This tour is aimed for independent travelers, who are looking forward to exploring Buenos Aires in a relaxed way.
Moving through the city by a private car, which allows you to visit all the city highlights in just a few hours. I have a complete itinerary that will provide you an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points as well.
I can show you the 'must see' of Buenos Aires, such as La Boca, Plaza de Mayo or Recoleta Cemetery , but also we will have time to spend in your own interest.
I can organize a private walking tour (instead of car), please, ask me for further information.
My tour is absolutely flexible and tailored made at your own preferences.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
We can discuss the itinerary according at your own interest.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of the tour can be affeted by traffic, weather, your own interest, etc. In the 7 hours we consider 1 hour for lunch, if you decide to skip the lunch, the duration of the tour could be shorter.
By private car (Ford Mondeo sedan or similar)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - Lunch, bottled water, etc.
I am not a driver. I rent a licensed car and professional driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Brenda was excellent. She has great knowledge. She had a great personality. It was a very enjoyable full day tour. She tailored the tour to the sites we wanted to see. Her stories about her family also add it to the tour.