Private tour up to 3 people
This tour is aimed for independent travelers, who are looking forward to exploring Buenos Aires in a relaxed way.
Moving through the city by a private car, which allows you to visit all the city highlights in just a few hours. I have a complete itinerary that will provide you an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points as well.
I can show you the 'must see' of Buenos Aires, such as La Boca, Plaza de Mayo or Recoleta Cemetery , but also we will have time to spend in your own interest.
I can organize a private walking tour (instead of car), please, ask me for further information.
My tour is absolutely flexible and tailored made at your own preferences.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
We can discuss the itinerary according at your own interest.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or Cruise Terminal. Transfer to the international airport after the tour is available (the cost is not included in the price of the tour).
End location: same place
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of the tour can be affeted by traffic, weather, your own interest, etc. In the 7 hours we consider 1 hour for lunch, if you decide to skip the lunch, the duration of the tour could be shorter.
By private car (Ford Mondeo sedan or similar)
- Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
- All the expenses for the car (parking tickets, toll tickets, etc).
- My fee as your personal tour guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - Lunch, bottled water, etc.
- Lunch, bottled water, sancks., etc.
- Admission tickets if you decide to visit any museum or taxed activity
- If you carry luggage, please af me before booking in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able for an aditional charge (more info by message)
I am not a driver. I rent a licensed car and professional driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I took the full day Buenos Aires tour with Brenda Diaz. What an amazing experience. My first visit, I knew it would be challenging to see this incredible city in one day. Brenda was fantastic, compiling a thoughtful itinerary that included the highlights of each area, allowing time to linger in certain areas and appreciate an insider's perspective. Brenda spoke with enthisiasm, stamina and remarkable knowledge of the city's past. Her relaxed and warm nature made my day truly remarkable and memorable.