Enjoying the city lead by a local guide!
This tour will give you a local's perspective on the city and is flexible enough to be tailored to your desires. Driving through the city in a private van, you will receive a great overview of Buenos Aires, the perfect way to integrate yourself into the city. You will see highlights such as La Boca, Buenos Aires' bohemian district where tango was born, place plenty of street art and painters. Plaza de Mayo, the historic center of the city where Argentines sometimes gather to protest and we finish the tour visiting the famous cemetery of Recoleta, considered an open sky art museum. Based on your personal interests, I can modify the tour to show you some of the best non-touristy spots. Whether you want to shop for artisan crafts or discover the city's culinary gems, I can show you exactly the side of the city you want to see. This is a great tour to start your Buenos Aires trip; after seeing the beauty of this city, you will want to keep on exploring even after the tour is over!.
Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
- Weather, traffic or any fortuitous reason can affect the tour duration.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your Hotel, Cruiser Ship Terminal or accomodation.
Transfer from/to International Airport is possible, the cost is not included in the price of the tour
End location: The same place.
Duration: 6 hours
The duration of the tour can be affected by traffic, weather or another fortuit reazon.
Private van, comfortable seats, A/C , microfone and professional driver.
- Private van (Merdedes Benz Sprinter up to 18 visitors WITHOUT luggage)
- Professional driver
- Personal Tour guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
750 ARS - AR$ 750.- (U$D 50.-) for lunch beverages, etc. American Dollars cash and credit card are welcome everywhere in BA.
- Lunch, bottled water, snakcs, etc.
- The capacity of the van is up to 18 passengers (plus driver and guide) without luggage. If you carry luggage, please contact me before booking.
- Transfer to the International Airport after the tour is able ( the cost is not included in the price of the tour)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andres is a very good guide and a great person! We enjoyed every moment of the tour. If you are interested to feel like having a friend in Buenos Aires showing you around and to know something about Tango, Andres is the best guide for you. Thank you.