Private city tour followed the transfer to the Internationa Airport (EZE), up to 2 passengers.
This tour will give you a local's perspective on the city and is flexible enough to be tailored to your desires. Driving through the city in a private car, you will receive a great overview of Buenos Aires, the perfect way to integrate yourself into the city. You will see highlights such as La Boca, Buenos Aires' bohemian district where tango was born, place plenty of street art and painters. Plaza de Mayo, the historic center of the city where Argentines sometimes gather to protest and we finish the tour visiting the famous cemetery of Recoleta, considered an open sky art museum. Based on your personal interests, I can modify the tour to show you some of the best non-touristy spots. Whether you want to shop for artisan crafts or discover the city's culinary gems, I can show you exactly the side of the city you want to see. This is a great tour to finish your trip. After the tour, I will take you to the International Airport (EZE).
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour).
We can discuss the itinerary according to your own interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise Terminal or your hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown.
End location: International Airport (EZE)
Duration: 7 hours
Weather, traffic or other fortuit reason can affect the duration of the tour.
- Private car (Renault Duster)
- Private car (Reanult Duster 4x4)
- All the expenses of the car (gasoline, toll tickets, parking tickets, etc)
- My service as your personnal tour guide.
- Transfer to the Internationa Airport (EZE) after the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, personal expenses.
- Lunch, snacks, bottled water, personal expenses-