Private tour up to 3 people
The tour starts after picking you up at your hotel or Cruise Terminal. We drive to Plaza de Mayo, where we leave the car and we walk around the square. Here you can appreciate the Government House (Casa Rosada), BA Metropolitan Cathedral (the church where the Pope Francis used to celebrate mass). Also here you will know the place where the mothers of the people killed during the dictatorship time are still meeting weekly.
Then we drive towards south, visiting La Boca, district plenty of tango and street painters.
After having lunch in a local place, we explore the north of the city (Recoleta), neighbourhood which gives the nickname of "Paris of South America" to our city (guided visit to the cemetery is included). We finish the tour visiting Palermo Gardens.
Along the tour I will provide you with a complete introduction about our country, our history and our culture.
This tour involves the highlights and also some areas outside of the beaten tracks.
For more info, please contact me by message.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or your accomodation
End location: same place
Duration: 7 hours
- The duration of the tour includes an hour for lunch, if you decide the skip the lunch time, the duration of the tour could be a little shorter.
- The duration of the tour can be affected by traffic, weather, your own interest or any other fortuitous reason.
- Private car (Ford Mondeo or similar)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Marta is so professional and very personal about her city. She made it exciting for our first visit.
Charles Delle Donne