Discover the urban art culture in Buenos Aires!
This tour is for people interested in having a look at the bohemian and young side of Buenos Aires. We will cover the must-see places from the urban art scene in the city, getting to see local and international work!
It's a great option to go visit the street art highlights, and then free up the rest of the day to walk around the city by yourself (I would be happy to help you out with some recommendations if you want!).
There are a lot of places to visit in Buenos Aires where you may find graffiti and street art. Knowing that this is such a big city for only a 4 hour tour, you can choose between different options and places to visit in order to organize the itinerary and customize your own tour!
Even though it is a short time that we would be spending together, we will make sure to get the best of it so you go back home with a million beautiful photos and memories of Buenos Aires colorful streets and walls.
Enjoy a unique experience with a local discovering a really special city!
I can definitely customize a tour for you. Some of the highlights that can be done in this tour (depending your pace and preferences ) are:
- La Boca (here we can find Caminito, a little street where only locals can expose their art work)
- Barracas (former industrial part of the city turn into a fully street art neighbourhood)
- Palermo (has lovely bohemian and modern streets to walk around, where this scene is really active)
- Colegiales (with many national and international graffitis and big murals)
- San Telmo and Monserrat (two of the oldest neighbourhoods in town, with a deep culture and a lot of historical references on its street art)
- In our circuit there are museums like Malba, Fine Arts, Modern Art, Usina del Arte ("Art factory"), etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour). Also we can visit other attractions if you have already been to the highlights!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 ARS - Bottled water or any personal expense.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
very fun am with Natalie seeing some amazing graffiti in an amazing city