Mount Bromo Tour
Exploring Beautiful of Mount Bromo, an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. At 2, 329 metres (7, 641 ft), one of the most visited tourist attractions in East Java, Indonesia. The volcano belongs to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. The name of Bromo derived from Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu creator god. Sulfur is collected from inside the caldera by workers.
09. 00 pick you up from probolinggo port, depart to Bromo with air conditioned car, to climb up easier pass the mountain route. Enjoy the beauty countryside a long the route with agriculture in terraces, the villages, farmers and the rain forest.
10. 30 Arrive at Bromo (Cemoro Lawang Village) area where we should change the transport to Jeep 4×4 without air conditioned to pass through the savanna and climb up to top where we could see the panoramic view of the Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru (3600 m) the higher peak of Java island.
12. 30 Walking on the sea of the sand to visit closer Bromo crater
14. 00 Go back to Probolinggo Port to re join your ship
16. 00 Arrive back at Probolinggo Port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Probolinggo port
End location: Probolinggo port
Duration: 6 hours