Experience The world's largest Buddhist temple which is one of the masterpieces among the Seven Wonders of the World is located in the Borobudur Village central of java indonesia.
Borobudur was built by King Samaratungga, one of the kings of Ancient Mataram Kingdom, from the descendant of Wangsa Syailendra. Based on the Kayumwungan inscription, an Indonesian named Hudaya Kandahjaya revealed that Borobudur is a place of worship which was completely built on May 26th, 824 almost a hundred years since they first started the construction.
Itinerary of One day Borobudur temple
08. 00 Pick up at Tanjung Mas Semarang Port
08. 30 Trip begins from Semarang to Borobudur temple, along the trip from Semarang you will pass through the very busy route, see the mountain, and the villages
11. 00 arrive at Borobudur temple, and visit the temple enjoy the beauty of the Buddhist temple built at 8th century on the hill, and see on the galleries the Buddhists story and see the panoramic view of its surrounding and the stupas.
13. 00 lunch at local restaurant.
14. 00 back to Semarang passing through the same route, making stop on the take picture if the time permit.
16. 00 arrive at Semarang Port End of service
*note : If you have any further queries or special request, please do not hesitate to contact me*
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Semarang Port
End location: Semarang Port
Duration: 10 hours
1. transport with Private coach air condition
2. Entrances fees
3. Local in site English Speaking tour guide
5. Mineral water
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Stanley was an excellent tour guide under trying conditions. The trip to Borobudur was torturous with 2 1/2 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic. The tour of the Temple was excellent with an English-speaking guide. Stanley guided us through the throngs of people back to the car and to a nice hotel, Puri Asri, with a lovely open-air restaurant. Stanley's running commentary provided welcome relief during the long hours on the road.