Private shore excursion to the most beautiful places of Bay of Kotor/For more then 7 up to request!
Let me take you to the beautiful medieval places of Boka bay followed with the wonderful stories of old sailors, fisherman's, medieval castles and churches that are witness of an era that gave a lot to this part of Montenegro coast.
We will start with the 1 hour tour through the Old town of Kotor, where you will be able to see most beautiful monuments that are centuries old, wide squares that will bring you positive energy of the citizens, and narrow streets that will have a lot of stories to tell and secrets to discover.
We will have 20 km of easy ride through the bay of Boka and you will enjoy its unique beauty, and rest your eyes looking at the beautiful sceneries, calm water of the bay, little ships, boats, old stone houses.
We will visit little town Perast and its monuments that represent the unique barques settlement. Perast is the most picturesque town of our cost, but the visit is not complete without the ride to the 'Man made ' island "Our lady of the rocks" that looks like a jewel of the bay ;)
1. Kotor - Old town Tour : Main city gate, squares of Kotor, cathedral and orthodox churces, maritime museum, citadel ;
2. Ride through the Boka bay until we come to Perast ;
3. Perast walking tour (short and easy) ;
4. Boat ride and visit to the "Our lady of the rocks" island ;
5. Ride back to Kotor
6 Break in the bar for a drink - in Perast or Kotor - Its up to you :)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: If your are coming by the bus, or car we will discuss our meeting location up to your request.
If you are coming from Budva, Tivat, Podgorica or some other city we can arrange your transfer from these places up to your request with no additional charges.
End location: End location: Kotor : Port terminal, main city square, bus station, your accommodation, restaurant ..or some other city in the region.
Duration: 4 hours
This is easy 4 hour tour that can last more if you request. . It might happen that the traffic jam slow us down little bit but it should not affect our time schedule. Also during the winter month we might not be able to visit Island 'Our lady of the rocks" because of the weather conditions and the waves.
Modern Van or family car for 6+ persons
- My guiding fee Kotor - Perast - "Our lady of the rock"
- Boat ride to the island "Our lady of the rocks "
- Entrance fee for the church on the island
- Transfer with the family car - ride : Kotor - Perast - Kotor ;
- Parking fees and local taxes (Kotor) ;
- Drink in the bar at Perast or Kotor (your choice ;) )
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euros - No additional costs as the tour proceeds
Expenses for snacks and food or souvenirs are not cover by the tour and they represent personal costs.
Bottled water is up to 1 euro ;
Launch in the restaurant with drink is 10 to 15 euros ;
- Food and snacks, and souvenirs are not included in the price of the tour and it represents your personal expense.
Important to note : This shore excursion is based on van that accommodate up to 7 guests (Guide and 7 guests), If there is more of you - 8+ up to 50 people - I can arrange you the tour, and i am able to rent modern mini van, mini bus or big bus. So if you need a bigger vehicle just send me a message request.