The second city of Burkina Faso
Visit the most interesting sights of Bobo Dioulasso and meet their inhabitants. You will see the famous old mosque and the first quarter of the city founded 400 years ago .
We will visit the highlights of Bobo Dioulasso:
- the oldest quarter of Bobo Dioulasso where 400 years ago the city was created. You can see the first huse where the ancestors of the first family still live.
- the famous mosque build in the 19th century. .
- the big market, the mot important place for trade and the African way of "shopping"
- the big cathedral with its unique architecture
- some local crafstmen who still use the ancient techniques
- the Railway station
- the big sports and concert stadium
Depending on the interests of the traveler, there are more agencies and locations to visit such as: the hospital, the police station, the town hall, restaurants, hotels and supermarkets.
There also is the possibility to visit some families and experience the way they live at home.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the central market or at any other desired location in Bobo Dioulasso.
End location: At any desired location in Bobo Dioulasso.
Duration: 8 hours
Transportation in a Toyota Landcruiser HZJ 73 suitable for 6 persons. Not the most comfortable, but very suitable for the African roads and reliable. A more comfortable car at additional costs possible.
In the tour there's included: organisation, administration and Marlons' guidance.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 CFA - estimated local payments are for car rent, fuel, entrance fees and food and drinks