Dave V. (our resident technical guru, AKA Chief Technical Officer)
1. My siblings going on a trip to Ireland, where 50% of our ancestors came from 5 generations back. Our Dad was big in family history, and it was his dream to visit Ireland some day. He never made it, so we kids want to do that trip.
2. My "European Music Masters" tour. I'd like to tour all the places in Europe where the famous classical musicians (Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Beethoven, etc) composed and first performed their great works.
3. A couple of years ago my nephew and his girlfriend went to Australia, bought a car, drove completely around the continent (2 months), then sold the car for more than they paid for it! I want to do that.
Paul M. (ToursByLocals President – so he gets to squeeze in an extra wish!)
1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
2. Go to Kuala Lumpur for 1.5 months and use it as a base to visit all of South East Asia
3. Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu
4. Drive North, from Vancouver all the way to Inuvik in Canada’s North West Territories
Sara C. (I’m the writer-in-residence)
1. Hiking around the other-wordly el Chalten region of Patagonia, in southern Argentina
2. South Africa: I want to see it all – Capetown, Soweto, Kruger National Park, the Wine regions…
3. Heli-skiing in BC’s backcountry: a week being dropped into the Purcell, Selkirk and Monashee Mountain ranges would be heaven.
David Y. (Master of time zones, who is very busy providing support to our 1000+ network of worldwide guides)
1. Berlin, Germany for art, architecture and history
2. Tashkent, Uzbekistan for its rich history
3. Melbourne, Australia for its great food and friendly people
Want to learn a bit more about the ToursByLocals Vancouver team? You can read our bios here: About Us.