We still have many other new features we’d like to implement and design tweaks we’d like to make, but this week what we want to do is celebrate a successful launch! (And we’re doing that…there just may have been bright, shiny balloons in the office on Tuesday.)
A few things you’ll notice right away:
• You can now search for your destination right from the homepage.
• We’ve added more and larger images throughout the site help you visualize your perfect tour.
• Cruisers looking for private tours can use our beautiful new Shore Excursion Planner! Just enter in your ship’s name and sailing date and see all the tours available at your ports of call.
• The guide who leads the tour is introduced on each tour page, so you know right away who
you’ll be spending time with.
Things that haven’t changed:
• Our guides! Same crew of over 1700 exceptional individuals offering private tours in 148 countries around the world.
• Our owners and management. The Canadian crew is still running the show from our head office in Vancouver, BC.
• Our customer support staff. The same friendly people are manning the phone and email channels to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Our payment system. We’re still using Paypal as our secure payment processor.
We’re proud of this new digital home we’ve created for our exceptional guides, and hope you enjoy the experience of browsing for a tour.
Questions? Comments? We’d LOVE to hear them. Email our Director of Communications, Sara Cooke, at firstname.lastname@example.org.