Top five things to do in Agra (make sure you click through the photos at the top of the page!):
1. Be enthralled by the golden view of the Taj Mahal on a sunrise visit! Avoid the crowds as you experience the Taj in a special light.
2. Discover the hidden secrets of the nearby ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO-listed heritage site!
3. Take a ride in a cycle-rickshaw to explore the ancient markets of Agra- the colorful Kinari bazaar & Johari bazaar are captivating.
4. Enjoy sipping chai (tea) in a traditional clay-cup over a chat with locals
5. Don’t limit yourself to hotels: stay in an Indian family’s house for the authentic Indian experience!
Top five eating experiences in Agra:
1.Purify your senses by taking a delicious but pure vegetarian Indian meal!
2. After a day-long adventure, relax yourself with an Indian Kingfisher beer!
3. Enjoy dinner at a roof-top restaurant facing the heavenly Taj Mahal!
4. End your meal with an amazingly delicious sweet-Petha!
5. Sip a tasty lassi to cool down your senses on a hot sunny afternoon!
You can learn more about Ashish and his thoughtfully-designed tours around Agra here: Tours of Agra with Ashish.