2 hours long tour of the Kotor old town
Private Kotor walking tour is the perfect way to get to know more about history and heritage not only of this town but whole Montenegro.
You will be led by local licensed tour guide who will introduce you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979.
The town itself is tiny and a perfect maze of little Venetian streets, in which it is easy to lose oneself if it were only larger. To walk upon the Riva and gaze upon those precipitous mountains which tower above the town and its militarily guarded walls is a sight which at first is hardly to be comprehended. It is too stupendous. Such a masterpiece of Nature can never tire.
1. Armory square with Clock tower
2. Flour Square (trading square where you will find Buca, Pima palaces)
3. St Tryphon Cathedral (short tour of catherdral)
4. Maritime museum square with Karampana fountain
5. Ortodox churches square (St Lucas and St Nicholas)
6. Walking back to the main square where you can have time on your own
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will be waiting for you in front of port or Kotor old town main gates
End location: same as a pick up location
Duration: 2 hours
Old town entrance fee
Cathedral entrance fee
Maritime museum entrance fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - Food and drinks are not included so you could have a snack while you are having your spare time...
Food and drinks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
great guy. very flexible and very knowledgable.