Guayaquil City Tour
Enjoy Guayaquil, the largest city in Ecuador, we'll visit:
The Historical Park, where you can take a look at the history and culture of the old Guayaquil city that emerged at the end of the colonial era and the beginnings of the Republican life of Ecuador and the flora and fauna of this area.
The Seminario Park, most known as Iguanas Park because dozens of iguanas live in its gardens and give a prehistoric and natural vision to the park.
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Guayaquil which is the successor of Guayaquil's main cathedral at the time of the city's founding.
Malecón 2000, a 2. 5Km boardwalk that ends in Barrio Las Peñas and Santa Ana Hill where we will climb 444 steps to enjoy a wonderful view of the city from the Lighthouse.
During the tour, you'll have time for having lunch and try some typical Ecuadorian dishes.
After the tour I'll take you back to your hotel or designated destination.
I'll take you to the following places in this order:
- Historical Park of Guayaquil. You can take a look at the history and culture of the old Guayaquil city that emerged at the end of the colonial era and the beginnings of the Republican life of Ecuador,
- Parque Seminario. Popularly known as Parque de Las Iguanas because dozens of iguanas live in its gardens and give a prehistoric and natural vision to the park.
- The Metropolitan Cathedral of Guayaquil. The current cathedral is the successor of Guayaquil's main cathedral at the time of the city's founding.
- Malecon 2000. A place of great attraction to enjoy the fluvial landscape and is the place of recreation of Guayaquil families.
- Las Peñas. More than 400 years old, is the first neighborhood in Guayaquil.
- Cerro Santa Ana. The place where Guayaquil was born, back in the 16th century.
- Lighthouse of Santa Ana Hill. With 18. 75 meters height, rises from a peak of 85. 90 meters above sea level, condition that allows a visual tour of 360 degrees.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at traveler's designated meeting point.
End location: Leave at traveler's designated place.
Duration: 8 hours
Comfortable, modern, air conditioned, clean vehicle with professional driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena was an excellent guide for our day in Guayaquil. She is knowledgeable in the history and art of Ecuador. Also she is very considerate of her passengers making you feel comfortable and suggesting foods in the restaurants and a lot of other information that helped us to enjoy our day immensely.