Visit the Best Gaudí sites in Barcelona including the Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell
"Best of Gaudí Private Tour" focuses on the buildings
of the most famous Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudi.
You will get to know the captivating world of the architect Antoni Gaudi and some of his contemporary colleagues of the Catalan "modernisme" (art nouveau).
Visit the main sites related to Antoni Gaudi, including the SAGRADA FAMILIA and PARC GUELL, among many other monuments and buildings.
Walk through Passeig de Gracia Avenue and learn about Gaudí amazing houses, CASA MILA known as "La Pedrera" and CASA BATLLÓ with its bright multicolored facade.
These buildings will be visited from outside (it's most spectacular part). Should you wish to include an inside visit, please feel free to contact me in order to arrange it accordingly.
The tour will cover the main UNESCO World Heritage Sites related to this genius of Catalan architecture, Antoni Gaudi.
The itinerary will be covered by taxi, which is not included in the price.
1) Hotel, port, or specified Meeting point. Depending on location, the order of the following monuments may vary:
2) Sagrada Familia
3) Passeig de Gràcia panoràmic (no entrance to buildings, if not specified otherwise): Casa Milà (LA PEDRERA) & Casa Batlló
4) Park Güell
5) Taxi back to the hotel or specified place.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We shall meet in the hotel lobby or apartament, cruise ship terminal or any downtown location.
End location: We shall finish in the hotel or apartament, cruise ship terminal or downtown location.
Duration: 4 hours
Public transportation (usually taxi); not included in the price
* My services as your private licensed tour guide (exclusive guiding -- there are no other customers);
* Purchase service of tickets before the tour:
1) If the tour is booked with enough time, entrances will be bought in advance. Purchase follows 10 days before the tour, not earlier, which is in 99% of cases sufficient time. Successful purchase is conditioned to availability, which may exceptionally vary.
2) Otherwise, if the booking is done with short notice (for example, 2 days), tickets will be acquired on the spot, the day of the tour while touring with the customer. Again, purchase is conditioned to availability.
3) I any case, entrances are NOT included and shall be paid the day of the tour in cash.
Note: The tour includes up to 8 people. If 9 or more people are participating, a reduced fee of 6€ per person shall be added.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - Taxis, water, entrance fees
* Public transportation (taxis or metro)
* Entrance fees. We'll skip the lines and I'll explain inside the monuments and buildings, but the tickets are not included in the price of this tour.
* As a Licensed guide, there is no need to pay an entrance ticket for me.
Any tour can be enhanced with private transport and other services. Flexibility is always a must as an official licensed guide. Just ask!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
If you come to Barcelona you MUST learn about and take in the sites by Gaudi and THIS TOUR WITH MARK IS A MUST. We've taken 7 other TbyL tours during our two-weeks in Spain and even with all the great guides, MARK IS A STAND-Out, more like a 10-star guide. Not only did he book all the tickets and times ahead, he is so knowledgeable and his English is fantastic. We learned so much more than the cruise shippers roaming around aimlessly with headsets. TAKE THIS TOUR-could well be highlight of your trip.