One day tour of the most popular destinations in the city
This tour is especially designed for those people who have a limited time in Chicago and don't want to miss a single thing while they're here. This tour combines multiple points of interests in a relaxed way. There will be a one hour lunch break in the middle of the day where we will taste a favorite Chicago food and rest during a one hour boat trip afterward. This tour will be conducted by private car for up to 4 passengers. If you prefer to make it a walking tour, or if you are traveling in a larger group please contact me for a quote. The itinerary listed is just a suggestion - I am open to adding/removing certain destinations or accommodating more people on this tour depending on your preferences, group size, and time limitations.
1. Pick group up from meeting place
2. John Hancock Observatory or Willis Tower
3. Lincoln Park Zoo
4. Fourth Presbyterian Church
5. Magnificent Mile: Shopping, Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Michigan Ave Bridge
6. Lunch break. Taste a local Chicago favorite food
7. Architectural boat tour
8. Navy Pier
9. Millennium Park: Cloud Gate (The Bean), Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Crown Fountain.
10. Museums Campus
11. Wrigley Field or Soldier field
13. Drop group off at the hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can pick you up from the Airport or any place in Chicago.
End location: Airport, hotel, restaurant, bars or anywhere else in downtown Chicago.
Duration: 8 hours
Air-conditioned vehicles: one or two Honda CRV 2015 (It depends on the number of people.)
- My guiding fee and guide expenses
- private transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
160 USD - City Pass for VIP/Express entry into attractions; ticket for architectural boat tour; lunch, dinner, and souveniers
Entry fees, lunch, souvenirs and other personal items.