A memorable private experience in Switzerland
During the walking tour of about 2 to 2. 5 hours in Switzerland's capital and Unesco heritage Bern we will stroll through the old part of the town. Highlights amongst other are the (outside view of the) House of Parliament with panoramic view into the Alps and the river, some of the famous fountains, Zytglogge Tower, bear pit . . .
Before or after the visit of the city, travel to Interlaken where you will make your own chocolate. The order depends on the schedule/availabiity of the company for making chocolate.
This tour is available all year round (subject to availability for making chocolate)
Guided visit of the City of Bern (mainly old town) of about 2 to 2. 5 hours.
Travel by train to Interlaken (about 1 hour)
Making your own chocolate (about 1. 5 hours)
Free time in Interlaken of about 1 hour
Travel back by train to Bern (about 1 hour)
Total tour time about 8 hours.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Bern main train station at the giant digital timetable screen.
End location: At Bern main train station.
Duration: 8 hours
All by public transportation (train)
My services as your personal guide with
- Organisation and research (e.g. travel plan, timetable, entrance and restaurant booking if necessary etc.)
- Guide (pick up from Bern or to your convenience)
- Guiding you during the excursion including information about geography, history and legends, local people, culture, etc.)
- Visit of the old Unesco heritage town of Bern (about 2 to 2.5 hours)
- Making your own chocolate (about 1.5 hours)
- Free time in Interlaken (about 1 hour)
- Little picnic with typical local Swiss products
- Assistance with and purchase of the train tickets if requested
- All transportation cost in 2nd class for the guide
- Speaking the local Swiss languages (Swiss-/German, French, Italian) and English
- Your travel expenses. Special passes for travelling with public transports in Switzerland are available. I will help you organizing and purchasing it. To be paid in cash on the spot.
- For first class train travel other rates apply, both for the client and the guide.
- Any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, restaurant/picnic, snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A thoroughly enjoyable tour. Visiting sights in Interlaken and visiting the Funky Chocolate Factory for a making your own chocolate experience. Markus was a very polite, pleasant tour guide who communicated well before and during the tour. Thank you very much!