It is a mazing trip to see special further temples like Beng Mealea (is a temple in the Angkor Wat style located 130 km from Siem Reap by road, on the ancient royal highway to Preah Khan Kompong Svay). You can be reached through the villages and we can stop some interesting places on the way. And more temples are being found at Kor Ker.
- Visit an ancient capital of Khmer Empire of Koh Ker.
- Beng Mealea ( Beng Mealea temple was built in the 12 cetury, the layout and style of Beng Mealea is very similar to Angkor Wat. Its current state, however, is dominated by jungle. Trees have grown out of the towers and vines entangle columns. Lintels and others building blocks lay around in a tumble and require visitors to clime up and down as they approach the completely collapsed central towers.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel
End location: Hotel
Duration: 9 hours
- English speaking tour guide
- A/C car
- Cool water
- Airport pick up or/and pick up from hotel
- Beng Melea temple entry fee (US$5/person)
- Kor Ker entry fee (US$10/person)
- US$20 A/C van (4-10 Pax)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
These Places should be on everyones must see of places to visit. Uterlly Fantastic.