Private guided tour - transportation included
It is an amazing trip to see special further temples like Beng Mealea (is a temple in the Angkor Wat style located 130 km from Siem Reap by road, on the ancient royal highway to Preah Khan Kompong Svay). You can be reached through the villages and we can stop some interesting places on the way. And more temples are being found at Kor Ker.
- Visit an ancient capital of Khmer Empire of Koh Ker.
- Beng Mealea ( Beng Mealea temple was built in the 12 cetury, the layout and style of Beng Mealea is very similar to Angkor Wat. Its current state, however, is dominated by jungle. Trees have grown out of the towers and vines entangle columns. Lintels and others building blocks lay around in a tumble and require visitors to clime up and down as they approach the completely collapsed central towers.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or at any convenient location.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Reliable air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide
- Reliable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Airport pick up or/and pick up from hotel
- Beng Melea temple entry fee US$5/person
- Kor Ker entry fee US$10/person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A wonderful day spent with Chamrong as we visited Beng Mealea and Koh Ker temples. I would recommend this day trip to anyone and certainly Chamrong is an excellent guide. His spoken English and understanding of English is excellent, he was easily able to answer all my questions about the temples and Cambodian way of life. The drive was in air-conditioned comfort and it allowed us to get out of the city to see the village life. As the temples are out of town, it was peaceful and breathtaking.