Tian'anmen Square - Forbidden City - Mutianyu Great Wall
1. Tian'anmen Square: Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the world. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history.
2. the Forbidden City: The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911. It is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate halls, gardens and courtyards and quarters.
3. Mutianyu Great Wall has an extremely beautiful natural landscape once you are up on the wall. It is comparatively smoother than most of other sections. This less-crowded section of the Great Wall takes about 2-3 hours. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
If you want to make some changes about the itinerary, please feel free to let me know. Our common goal is that you see what YOU want to see.
1) In the morning, I will pick you up from your hotel or any other agreed upon location with a professional driver.
2) We will visit the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City in the morning.
3) A La Carte Lunch (optional): we will have a la carte lunch at an elegant and noted local restaurant. And you will taste the authentic Chinese cuisine. Feel free to let me know if you have special needs for the food.
4) After lunch we will visit Mutianyu Great Wall in the afternoon.
5) After that, I will transfer you back to your hotel or any other agreed upon location.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
End location: I can leave you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
Night entertainment can be recommended if it is needed, such as the local restaurant, massage, the acrobatics show, Kung Fu show and Beijing Opera, etc.
Duration: 9 hours
Weather and traffic may affect this tour.
Air-conditioned vehicles: car, van or coach. (It depends on the number of people.)
1. the whole day's transportation with a professional driver and a clean car or van;
2. the professional English-speaking tour guide;
3. mineral water.
I can take larger groups. Please click 'ask a question' to get a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 rmb (1 US$ is about 6.5 rmb) - the entry fees of the Forbidden City, the entry fees of the Mutianyu Great Wall, the shuttle bus at the Mutianyu Great Wall.
entry fees, lunch, souvenirs and other personal items.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very friendly, informative and kind. She was on time and always keep us updated. The driver was very safe as well. It was a much better experience then being on a large tour bus. We were able to do what we wanted when we wanted. Thank you Sonia!