Beatlemania - Here There and Everywhere, and a trip to the Cavern Club for up to 6 people
This is a full day tour in the Beatles home town Liverpool. For all Beatle fans, this tour is a must. You will visit the sites of and take photos outside the childhood homes of John Lennon, Paul Mccartney & Ringo Star, enjoy time at the Beatles Story Museum and the newly opened Magical Beatles Museum (which is essentially Pete Best's collection and the Hamburg Story as well as visiting John's birthplace and seeing outside their schools and colleges, visit the Philharmonic pub where Paul Mccartney recently performed with James Corden
We will use The Beatles themed route for me to explain how and why the city has changed and emerged as the most vibrant city outside of London.
There will be some time for some general sightseeing, souvenir shopping and photos at the new Beatles Statues at the Pier Head. The tour will finish at the Cavern Club where The Beatles played nearly 300 times to relax and enjoy some enduring Beatles classic hits.
It is also possible to customise this tour as per your requirements.
- Meet and greet guests and discuss objectives and special interests
- Visit Beatles Sites, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields & take photos outside the childhood homes of John Lennon & Paul McCartney.
- Visit Woolton Village & St Peter's Church, where John met Paul and Eleanor Rigby's grave
- Return to the City Centre for a break for lunch in John Lennon's favourite pub
- Visit John's birthplace and see outside the Beatles schools and college
- Visit Beatles Story Museum at Historic Albert Dock and time for some souvenir shopping
- Visit Double Fantasy Exhibition (the John Lennon and Yoko Ono collection) at Museum of Liverpool and then photo's at The Beatles Statues
- Visit Mathew Street, Magical History Museum, photo's at Eleanor Rigby Statue and relax at the most famous club in the world, Cavern club
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Private LUXURY V Class Mercedes with licenced professional chauffeur
Car will wait at all stops for your convenience
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Sterling - Lunch, refreshment stops and Beatle memorabilia & souvenir shopping
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no guiding restrictions