Youth and Family, Religious Heritage, Local Experience, City
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 8
English (fluent), French (conversational), Catalan (fluent), German (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (conversational), Japanese (conversational)
A voyage in time thorugh ancient Barcelona!
Join me in this amazing voyage back to the Middle Ages!
We'll walk through the old town and admire all the historical sites, breathing the captivating charm of Medieval Barcelona, including its unique Gothic Quarter.
Depending on your specific interest, we'll dive into the Jewish Quarter.
A typical stroll reaches the ancient gothic cathedral, the old Roman Forum, the Royal Square of the House of Barcelona and Kings of Aragon, as well as many centenary shops and exciting discovery of the remains of the Roman colony that Barcelona was in its origin.
* Roman wall
* Cathedral area
* Jewish Quarter
* Saint James Square
* Catalan Government
* City Hall
* Royal Square & palace of the Kings of Aragon
* Angel Square
* Optional: if you want to include the Rambles (and its market, the Boqueria, if open), we can do so.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or a central location in order to start the tour.
End location: Hotel or central location
Duration: 4 hours
No transportation is required
All pedestrian areas
* My services as an official Licensed Guide, Catalan Government. I'm an expert in Medieval Barcelona.
* Visit to the main monuments in the Gothic Quarter
* Entrance to museus and monuments is not necessary in this tour. Despite it, optional visits to museus or monuments may be included upon request.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euro - Meals, museums (optional)...
* museus are not necessary. Optional
Any tour can be enhanced with private transport and other services. Flexibility is always a must as an official licensed guide. Just ask!