One of the most challenging trekking activities in Bali. After having ready from your hotel where you are staying , you will be driven down to the edge of the lake Batur using private transport where the trek begins. From here you will start your climbing to the peak of Mount Batur. The day is still in dark although the sun will have colorized the sky little bit with its a bright line at the time. In the middle of the distance to the peak, we will have a stop for a rest and drinking. The drinks have been provided by our staff for you without extra cost. It is about 5. 00 am.
Keeping on climbing to the peak after taking a rest, now you should see the shadow of the three nearby mountains; Mount Abang, Mount Agung and Mount Rinjani in Lombok island. Together with other mountains range and lake Batur and its caldera, they set up a nice view in front of you as the day is getting brighter but still dark. Enjoy the stunning sunrise seen from the peak of Volcano.
- 01. 30 : Pick up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Jimbaran, Canggu, Semiyak Area.
- 02. 00 : Pick up time at Sanur Area.
- 02. 30 : Pick up time at Ubud Area
- 04. 00 : Starting point at Pura Jati Temple
- 06. 00 : View point to witness beautiful sunrise.
- 06. 30 : Having your volcanic steam egg and Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 07. 00 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur.
- 08. 00 : descending down Mount Batur.
- 09. 30 : Arrive Back at Finish point.
- 10. 15 : Visiting Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village.
- 13. 30 : Arrive Back at the hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The hotel where the guest stay or other place as desired.
End location: The hotel where the guest stay or other place as desired
Duration: 12 hours
Toyota Rush 2012/ Toyota Innova 2013
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 Indonesian Rupiah / IDR - Optional coffee Break Stop at Seribatu Village to taste one of the most unique in the world after trekking.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Gede is very enthousiastic, friendly, and speaks very well english. As a real local he knows very well to educate us on Bali. Flexible in his program and he knows the nice spots for pictures. Took us to the less visited pieces of rice fields and was very flexible in the program Would recommend highly.
Kasper de Vuyst