One of the most challenging trekking activities in Bali. After having ready from your hotel where you are staying , you will be driven down to the edge of the lake Batur using private transport where the trek begins. From here you will start your climbing to the peak of Mount Batur. The day is still in dark although the sun will have colorized the sky little bit with its a bright line at the time. In the middle of the distance to the peak, we will have a stop for a rest and drinking. The drinks have been provided by our staff for you without extra cost. It is about 5. 00 am.
Keeping on climbing to the peak after taking a rest, now you should see the shadow of the three nearby mountains; Mount Abang, Mount Agung and Mount Rinjani in Lombok island. Together with other mountains range and lake Batur and its caldera, they set up a nice view in front of you as the day is getting brighter but still dark. Enjoy the stunning sunrise seen from the peak of Volcano.
- 01. 30 : Pick up time at Kuta, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Jimbaran, Canggu, Semiyak Area.
- 02. 00 : Pick up time at Sanur Area.
- 02. 30 : Pick up time at Ubud Area
- 04. 00 : Starting point at Pura Jati Temple
- 06. 00 : View point to witness beautiful sunrise.
- 06. 30 : Having your volcanic steam egg and Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 07. 00 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur.
- 08. 00 : descending down Mount Batur.
- 09. 30 : Arrive Back at Finish point.
- 10. 15 : Visiting Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village.
- 13. 30 : Arrive Back at the hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The hotel where the guest stay or other place as desired.
End location: The hotel where the guest stay or other place as desired
Duration: 12 hours
Toyota Rush 2012/ Toyota Innova 2013
• Knowledgeable Mount Batur Hiking Guides (Senior Hiking Guide also the member of Search and Rescue Republic of Indonesia)
• Mount Batur Hiking Gears ( hiking stick, warm jacket, backpack, and head light)
• Breakfast to be served at the view point of Mount Batur
• Mineral Water + O2
• Free pick up with private comfortable vehicle
•Admission fee to Batur Natural Hot Spring are included in the price of the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 Indonesian Rupiah / IDR - Optional coffee Break Stop at Seribatu Village to taste one of the most unique in the world after trekking.
Nothing much to purchase, it is all included tour package except tipping for your local trekking guide at Mount Batur if you happy with their guiding service. It is not compulsory. Reasonable tipping is USD 10
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
if you are going to trek Mt Batur, do it with Tours by Locals. Well organised and the little extra details in taking care of us, added to a fantastic trek.